It's our first birthday today!
To celebrate we want you to help us understand what keeps you motivated on the bike.
What makes you keep cycling?
We want to hear what makes you cycle, whether it is for leisure or the commute, for health or to save money tell us what has incentivised your cycling habit. Let us know what it is that keeps your bum on a saddle and your feet spinning. The best 3 submissions will win prizes and will be posted here on our website and facebook.
1. Only one entry per person. All entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must be accompanied by a name, surname and contact telephone number and must be a maximum of 150 words.
2. Entries from Russell's Bicycle Shed staff or relatives will not be eligible.
3. Entries close at midnight on 31st August 2015 and results will be published 7th September 2015
4. Entries will be judge by Russell's Bicycle Shed staff and one independent judge.
5. The prize is not exchangeable or refundable.
6. The judges decision is final.
7. Russell's Bicycle Shed reserve the right send you emails from time to time, don't worry we won't bombard you with spam, if you do not wish to receive these emails just end your entry with 'No Emails Please' and we won't send you any.